As always, our top priority is keeping you and your family comfortable and safe in your home. During these uncertain times, we remain committed to providing the same high-quality HVAC services you’ve come to rely on, while taking the necessary precautions to protect the health and well-being of both our customers and employees.
We remain fully operational and available to meet your HVAC needs, and our loyal regular maintenance customers will not experience any delays in their service. We have simply implemented new safety measures so that we can provide you with the heating and cooling solutions your home needs.
No-Contact Service Call:
- We will implement “no contact” service as often as possible, which means we will minimize face-to-face contact while still booking calls normally over the phone.
- We will always ask about alternative methods for accessing your HVAC equipment.
- We’ll ask about your preferred communication method (text, email, phone) and communicate with you via your chosen method during your service
- If a “no-contact” service call is not possible, we will take the following precautions during your Limited Contact service call:
Limited Contact Service Call:
- We will do our best to maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet, per CDC guidelines.
- We will refrain from shaking your hand and handing out business cards.
- We will wash our hands thoroughly before and after every visit, per CDC recommendation.
- We will put on new, clean rubber gloves and shoe covers at the start of your service.
We ask that you please do your part to keep yourself, your family, our technicians, and the wider community safe and healthy:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, per CDC recommendation. (If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of hands and rub together until dry.)
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover a cough or sneeze with a tissue, then immediately dispose of the tissue.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects or surfaces by using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- If you, or any of your colleagues, friends, or family exhibit any symptoms of the virus, please self-quarantine and call your doctor immediately. Symptoms include fever, cough, and trouble breathing.
- For additional information about preventing illness or travel, go to the CDC Website.
We at Tario HVAC, LLC thank you for your continued patience during these unprecedented times. We thank you for choosing us to take care of your home’s HVAC needs.